Did you know about the decrease in the Federal Tax Credit for Homeowners that install solar systems after 2020? The ITC was originally established back in 2005 and current legislation has it decreasing next year by 4%, an average savings of $1,500 per system.
Some things homeowners should be aware of:
- Solar System Federal Tax Credit Decreasing to 22% in 2021
- No Limit on the amount of Tax Credit you can claim
- Tax Credits will roll over into future years if not fully used
- Installing your system in 2021, you would miss out on an avg. $1,500 savings
- Systems contracts must be completed by October 31st to take advantage of the full credit
We have limited availability to install this year so schedule your solar consultation today to capitalize on your credit!